Terry’s Quilt GalleryJennifer Blissett2017-02-06T09:51:10+11:00
Terry’s Quilt Gallery
Below are some of the quilts that Terry has created and machine quilted.
- ubble and Squeek is a fantastic pattern to make. Quick and easy. Looks great in these bright fabrics for any young Teen. Pattern and fabrics purchased from Collingully Cottage. Quilted in variegated thread with “Dragonflies”
- A simply pieced quilt which has been Custom Quilts using “Feathers”
- We are able to Quilt your fabric into a beautiful table runner or for a cupboard top, maybe even the piano. Many design’s to choose from.
- For a bit of fun I made this wall hanging. The patttern was purchased from “Patchwork Unlimited” in Victoria.
- This quilt is made from the ever popular Moda Jelly Rolls. The pattern is called Basket Case. The featured fabric is “Bistro” and it was quilted in black Rasant thread using the design “Spirals Galore-new”
- A lovely way to showcase your Pretty Floral fabrics. This quilt was quilted with the Design – Special Roses
- This is one of my quilts, the pattern is ‘County Lines’ which was purchased through Collingully Cottage along with the fabric. The Quilting design is ‘Circir 217-06’. I was looking for something with a bit of a Celtic look about it for this quilt and feel that it worked very well.
- Not only do we Quilt your quilts. We are able to make accessories to compliment your Decor, either in matching fabric to your quilts or something completely different. Price on application
- Custom “Nine Patch”. The main design is from one of my favourite designers, Kim Diamond. Looks fabulous on this quilt.
- Another “Nine Patch” quilt. Custom quilted with an Ann Bright design set. This really sets the quilt off beautifully featuring rose fabric and quilting design.
- This simple “Nine Patch” Quilt is made from Car fabric and has been quilted in an all over design with racing cars, checked flags etc., All the children love this one.
- Another picture showing a bit more of the quilt including the centre medallion and further details. Don’t you just love all the feathers?
- “Double Wedding Ring” quilt, quilted as a wholecloth. This design is an all time favourite and very traditional.
- Another Wholecloth quilt. Quilted in Ecru Sateen. The main design is from a fabulous designer, Kim Bradley. This was done on my Statler, computerised assisted system. The background was then done in free hand.
- The Quilt was made by my Grand Daughter, Paige while on holidays with Gran & Poppy. Paige drew her own pictures with ‘Fabrico’ pens, we then heat set them. She chose her fabrics, designs – both piecing and quilting along with the thread colour. Kept her amused for hours. A simple project for your budding young Artist.
- Centre medallion from one of my Quilts. Crosshatching looks really nice behind applique and enhances the quilt beautifully while keeping it simple.
- ‘Romance’, Wholecloth Quilt entered into the AMQAS – Queensland. Made from Red Sateen front and back. A very rich and striking quilt.